Fixes to ls-mat5.cc and ov-class.cc

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Fixes to ls-mat5.cc and ov-class.cc
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 07:28:59 -0700

John W. Eaton wrote:

Could you also look at the code in src/ls-mat5.cc that loads objects
from MAT files and make similar changes there?  Also, since the
structure of the code that loads MAT files is different, you can
easily convert an object to a struct if there is a problem with the
exemplar or the call to the constructor fails.

Attached is a changeset that does this.  Also a couple of minor changes to ov-class.cc; a spelling error and methods(obj) should return a cell array.

But now I have a question about the whole load/save thing.

I have not fixed the return struct thing yet because I am a little confused.  How are load_binary and the code in ls-mat5 related?  Specifically, I created .mat files from MATLAB and read them into octave.  It seems that the code in load_binary is called, not the mat5 code.

Bob
--
Robert T. Short
PhaseLocked Systems