Re: [Changeset] [description, status] = pkg (describe, package_name) fa

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: [Changeset] [description, status] = pkg (describe, package_name) fails in 3.1.55
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:19:33 +0200

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Carlo de Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Carlo de Falco <address@hidden>
>> Date: 19 May 2009 17:22:55 GMT+02:00
>> To: Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden>
>> Subject: Re: [Changeset] [description, status] = pkg (describe,
>> package_name)  fails in 3.1.55
>>

>> On 19 May 2009, at 16:13, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
>>>
>>> it seems you've sent an incorrect patch.
>>
>> oops, you're right, this should be the right file
>> c.

OK, I applied this patch.
For next time please set up your mercurial so that it generates
patches with your proper email address ([ui] username = ).
Also, I believe "tsicali" should have been "tiscali" in your ChangeLog
entry, so I changed it and used the same email address in the hg log.

cheers

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer