Re: 3.2.0

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: 3.2.0
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:33:22 +0100

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have no problem with any of these, except the texi2dvi - I suggest
> you either keep this one for yourself, or change it so that the stack
> size is configurable via configure.

I'd rather keep that one for my own system as it seems more a workaround
for my configuration. I just included it for completeness (so there's a record
of the problem), in case someone gets the same problem.

> But I'd like to ask you to add ChangeLog entries for all the patches.

Of course. Note that I have write access to the repository, so I can
apply them myself, if there's no objection.

> You can skip patch_templates.diff - this one seems identical to my
> workaround patch for Intel C++, which I kept for myself so far, so
> I'll apply that. The code in question is correct C++ AFAIK, but it
> doesn't seem to hurt clarity to explicitly qualify the templates. Note
> that GCC is apparently smarter here than its commercial competitors.

Indeed. I'll let you apply your patch and then try again to build octave.

Bye,
Michael.