Re: sparse/bicg.b,sparse/cgs.patch and sparse/bicgstab.patch

From: R!
Subject: Re: sparse/bicg.b,sparse/cgs.patch and sparse/bicgstab.patch
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:27:52 -0700 (PDT)

Of course,
I didnt find any information which is the right way how to do it so I write
it here:

Changelog
sparse/bicgstab.m
- new output when calling without arguments
- time optimization: removed certain checks linked to preconditioner which
are unacceptably  slow

sparse/cgs.m
- new output when calling without arguments
- time optimization: removed certain checks linked to preconditioner which
are unacceptably  slow
- certain internal variable was renamed, it has the same names in bicgstab
and bicg now