Re: Patch for OOP example.

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Patch for OOP example.
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:42:18 +0200

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Robert T. Short
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Attached is a patch to the polynomial object example.  This fixes several
> things.
>
> -  Tabs in the source files made the documentation goofy.
> -  There were several methods that didn't work.  They seem to work now.
> -  Some simplifications.
>
> How is this going to work without savannah?  My tip is out of date and will
> probably get worse.
>
> Should we just hold these patches?
>
> Bob
> --
> Robert T. Short, Ph.D.
> PhaseLocked Systems

John, would you please apply this patch to the velveeta repo, so that
it gets a definite ID? I want to get it into RC5 and I want to keep
release-3-2-x a mere clone of mainstream as long as possible. I assume
that after savannah is back working, you'll push from your backup repo
to it.

thanks

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek