Re: bundling ghostscript in mingw32 installer

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: bundling ghostscript in mingw32 installer
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:18:00 -0400

On Jun 4, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Petr Mikulik wrote:

If I remember correctly, Matlab 4.x(?) on DOS/Windows 3.x was bundled with
ghostscript.

If ghostscript is not bundled, then I propose the installation program of Octave on Windows asks to install ghostscript if it has not been detected
during installation.

---
P.M.

My understanding is that Matlab continues to bundle Ghostscript.

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/creating_plots/f3-103191.html

Ben