Re: desired features for gp backend?

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: desired features for gp backend?
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:08:29 -0700

Ben,

No, just the interface.  I did like the feature

gplot [x limits][y limits] ...

where I could set the x and y limits individually or leave either to the defaults. Also, since it was a really direct interface to gnuplot instead of the current somewhat indirect interface, it was easier to figure out what you needed to do to get things working. Each improvement you guys make simplifies the last anyway.

Don't even give it another thought. I did like it, but I think compatibility with MATLAB saves me more effort. You folks doing the graphics have a hard problem and have done a very nice job.

Bob