Re: [OctDev] arpack: eigs crash with octave 3.0.5 compiled with --enabl

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: [OctDev] arpack: eigs crash with octave 3.0.5 compiled with --enable-64
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:18:25 +0200

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Alexander
Barth<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Jaroslav Hajek<address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Alexander
>> Barth<address@hidden> wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>> Will my patch by applied? Is it now OK?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Alex
>>>

>> Please include also a ChangeLog entry, I'll apply it then.
>>
>> regards
>
> As a ChangeLog entry, you may use:
>
> Use octave_idx_type for parameters of type LOGICAL in ARPACK
>
> Thanks and regards!
> Alex

Ooops, sorry for the delay, I accidentally unstarred this. Could you
please supply the ChangeLog entry in the proper format? See ChangeLog
files for details:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/8bec23396924/liboctave/ChangeLog
I can do it eventually if you won't, but probably later ...

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer