Re: Unrecognized floating-point format

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Unrecognized floating-point format
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:40:14 -0400

On Jun 27, 2009, at 2:59 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

Hi,

I sync my archive with the development branch yesterday and after
recompilation, I get this message everytime I start octave:

warning: lo_ieee_init: unrecognized floating point format!

When debugging, it appears that d1mach does not return the
expected values. Any idea about what's going on?

Michael.

I pulled and built either Wednesday or Thursday and then again this morning. I don't see that problem.

Perhaps its been fixed since you last built?

Ben