Re: 3.2.1 release candidate 4

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: 3.2.1 release candidate 4
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:37:44 -0700

To put it more succinctly, we would all love to have this feature in octave, but nobody has had time to do it yet.

All of us are involved because we see something that we would like octave to have.  Some (like Jaroslav) are consistent and major contributors, and some (like myself) just do what we can, but all of us want to improve octave.

So jump in!  Open source software works because folks like us contribute.

Bob