Re: OpenGL graphics crash

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: OpenGL graphics crash
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:32:20 -0400

On  9-Jul-2009, Alexander Mamonov wrote:

| I cannot check right now what static_cast<octave_idx_type> does to
| NaNs, but the plot looks like in the attached file.

Is that before or after the patch?

| BTW, when I tried to save the plot to a file I got the following error (bug?):
|
| > print -dpng slice.eps
| ferror: fflush: invalid stream number = -1
| warning: __gnuplot_get_var__: some elements in list of return values
| are undefined

If you have the backend set to fltk, then you should not be getting
messages from gnuplot, so  something seems not right here.  But in any
case, I don't think that printing with the fltk backen is implemented
yet.

| I tried different devices, but for all of them I get this same error.
| Another bug (or still unimplemented feature?) is colorbar in FLTK backend:
|
| > colorbar
| warning: opengl_renderer: cannot render object of type `image'
|
| The actual bar appears, but it is not filled with any color.

Yes, because rendering of images is not implemented yet.