Re: patch - tests in bitfcns

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: patch - tests in bitfcns
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:50:39 -0400

On 15-Jul-2009, Robert T. Short wrote:

| Thanks.  My bugs are better than octave bugs.  Must have done something
| dumb in the translation back from MATLAB to octave.  I am still working
| on automating the whole process, so I suppose glitches are inevitable.

It probably depends on how closely related the tests are.  For
example, do all of the calls to assert from the first test block in
conv.m test the same thing, or are they really testing differennt
things?  If they are testing different things, then maybe they should
be separate tests?  I'm not sure what is best.