Re: strcat error on printing plots

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: strcat error on printing plots
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:38:00 -0400

On Tuesday, July 21, 2009, at 07:22AM, "Marco Atzeri" <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

There aren't many instances of strcat what are only called when printing. So it
shouldn't be so difficult to isolate the problem. Unfortunately, I don't see
this error when printing.

If you're willing, please try commenting out each instance of the lines below
in print.m

    unwind_protect

    unwind_protect_cleanup

    end_unwind_protect

The characters "%" or "#" may be used to comment them out ...

#    unwind_protect

#    unwind_protect_cleanup

#    end_unwind_protect

If you then run your commands, the error should provide more information.

Ben