Re: overloaded function handles

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: overloaded function handles
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 03:34:26 -0400

Is there some way I don't know of to create overloaded functions besides class directories?

Isn't it impossible to create overloaded subfunctions and anonymous functions?

If I want to create "myfunfunc" with different implementations for shorts and uint8, don't I have to create those somewhere in my path inside of @short/myfunfunc.m and @uint8/funfunc.m?

In which case they have to be able to be findable via the path?

...so they can be found in any scope unless I'm monkeying with my path, right?

Is it common for Matlab coders change their paths temporarily and back?

--judd