Re: distinguishing octave versions with ifdef

From: Xavier Delacour
Subject: Re: distinguishing octave versions with ifdef
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:51:55 -0700

Please consider the following patch that adds a non-string/numerical
form of the octave api version in src/version.h.

This allows use of preprocessor conditionals to distinguish between
octave versions, and in particular is key for SWIG to be able to
generate bindings that compile under multiple versions of octave.

Thanks,
Xavier