Re: linking liboctave fails (lapack missing?)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: linking liboctave fails (lapack missing?)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:23:25 -0400

On 16-Aug-2009, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM, John W. Eaton<address@hidden> wrote:
| > It would be helpful if people building Octave on Windows and OS X
| > systems could configure and build the latest Octave sources on and
| > send a list of symbols that are unresolved when creating the libcruft,
| > liboctave, liboctinterp shared libraries, when linking the Octave
| > executable file, and when building the .oct files.
|
| This is what's needed to enable compilation under MSVC.

I applied the changees for aclocal.m4 and src/Makefile.in.  I'll fix
the octave-bug script and c++ program with a change that adds all the
new variables.

For mkoctfile, shouldn't we drop all the extra libraries and by
default only link with $(OCT_LINK_DEPS), same as we now have it for
the .oct files that are part of Octave?

Thanks,