Re: A backend("fltk") problem

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: A backend("fltk") problem
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:29:52 -0700

tor, 03 09 2009 kl. 06:46 +0300, skrev Shai Ayal:
> IMHO lack of printing is the #1 issue.

I don't really know OpenGL, but wouldn't it be fairly simple to make
printing to bitmaps work? All you would have to do is to get access to
the buffer in which OpenGL performs the rendering and write that to disc
as an image. Since we have image writing (via 'imwrite') the only
problem would be to get access to the OpenGL buffer. I assume this is
trivial, but since I don't know OpenGL I might be mistaken.

Of course printing to a vector format is more useful, but this would be
a nice start.

Soren