Re: Contribution to the optimization toolbox

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: Contribution to the optimization toolbox
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:54:16 +0200

Hi Leonardo,
I'm the author of samin and bfgsmin, which are in the optim toolbox.
The optim toolbox is a collection of tools by different authors,
without any planning or coordination. It's open to anyone who has
contributions to make. If someone has enough interest and energy to
try to make it a little more homogeneous, coordinated and complete,
that would be great.
Cheers, Michael