Re: bug in oct-cmplx.h?

From: Thorsten Meyer
Subject: Re: bug in oct-cmplx.h?
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:12:44 +0200

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Thorsten Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> A have just tried to compile the present tip (85dd3a2c9355) and get the error
>> below. Apparently, FLOAT_TRUNCATE is not declared there. However, I do find a
>> definition of FLOAT_TRUNCATE as part of UGLY_DEFS in Makeconf (is says
>> -DFLOAT_TRUNCATE= ). So, why isn't this definition propagated down?
>>
>> Can someone help with this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Thorsten
>>

> UGLY_DEFS are not used if HAVE_CONFIG_H is in effect. Verify that
> FLOAT_TRUNCATE is set in your config.h file. If not, I suggest rerun
> autogen.sh and reconfigure. If the problem persists, it will need more
> investigation.

Hi,

thanks for your quick reply.

Strange:
I had tried
  ./autogen
  ./config.status --recheck
already and there was no FLOAT_TRUNCATE in config.h.

Now I did
    ./autogen
    ./configure ...
as you suggested and after that its there all right.

I always thought that ./config.status --recheck did the same as
./configure (only that it saved me retyping the detailed configure
options).  Apparently, this is not (always) the case. Can you explain?

Thorsten