Re: Developers Sources on Mac OSX

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Developers Sources on Mac OSX
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:40:21 -0400

On Sep 16, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

ons, 16 09 2009 kl. 07:14 -0400, skrev Ben Abbott:
In the meantime, I'm unfamiliar with imread. I assume it relies upon
imagemagick? My imagemagick is 6.4.1, if anyone can offer some advice,
I'd appreciate it.

It's actually depending on GraphicsMagick and not ImageMagick, so that's
probably where you need to look.

Søren

Ok. That explains it. Fink just recently added the GraphicsMagick package.

Ben