Re: multiple precision version of BLAS and LAPACK

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: multiple precision version of BLAS and LAPACK
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:46:32 +0900 (JST)

Hello Maho NAKATA

I am not a developper but a tester of octave on windows/MinGW.
I cannot adveise you on this matter but can contribute to test on windows/MinGW.

BTW
I am very glad to see Japanse powerful staff comming to the octave list.
If your work on octave will be successful, it would be grateful for me your
introducing your work to
Japanese octave users on the wiki site for Japanese octave users.

http://www40.atwiki.jp/gnuoctavejp

My web site (Japanes) for octave is

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/jpn/OctaveWinMemo.html

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Maho NAKATA wrote:

> Hi developers of octave,
> my name is Nakata Maho, Japanese, who is interested in Octave.
> Thanks for good software!
>
> Just my interest, I have been developing multiple precision version
> of BLAS and LAPACK, using qd/dd/gmp [1]. I have a principal developer of
> SDPA-GMP [2], semidefinite programming solver using GMP. Actually,
> MPACK, multiple precision arithmetic version of BLAS and LAPACK I have
> developing is from the SDPA-GMP.
>
> I wonder what I can contribute to octave. Any advice is really appreciated.
>
> [1] http://mplapack.sourceforge.net/
> [2] http://sdpa.indsys.chuo-u.ac.jp/sdpa/download.html
>
> Best,
> -- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/
>    Nakata Maho's PGP public keys: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt

Thanks 10 years!  Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ec10years/