Re: divergence function

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: divergence function
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:20:20 +0200

tir, 29 09 2009 kl. 16:11 +0200, skrev Javier Enciso:
> I already made the corrections and I hope the code is ready to be
> shipped. If you (or someone else) have any other concern, please let me
> know.

A few minor things:

  * In your cases you have, e.g.

      case 2
        [u, v] = deal (varargin{1:2});

    since you know that 'varargin' has two elements, you can just write

      case 2
        [u, v] = deal (varargin{:});

  * When calling 'error', the message should start with the name of the
    function raising the error, i.e.

      error ("divergence: size of matrices must be equal");

  * Instead of

      function [] = check_dim (varargin)

    you should probably just write

      function check_dim (varargin)