Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 buil

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 built by mingw-gcc-4.4.0 cannot be executed.)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:32:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello John

--- Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

> Although Benjamin said "so I would't need to have it dealt with in octave's
> configure script", I
> propose here the patch for FLTK_LDFLAGS.
>
> Regards
>
> Tatsuro

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-fltk-config-for-windows-gives--mwindows-flag-(was-octave-3.3.50-built-by-mingw-gcc-4.4.0-cannot-be-executed.)-p25679117.html

Could you please reply me whether my proposal is accepted or not ?

My building script of octave for development branch depends on the patch being
accepted or not.

In case of rejection, I should add a few context of hacking  of fltk-config in
my build script.

Regards

Tatsuro

Yahoo! JAPAN - Internet Security for teenagers and parents.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/security/