Re: Fix for fltk zoom box problems

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Fix for fltk zoom box problems
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:23:11 +0200

fre, 09 10 2009 kl. 15:40 +0200, skrev Shai Ayal:
> I attach a (trivial) fix which should work -- it simply bypasses the
> OpenGL overlay and draws the zoom box (now in cool transparent grey!)
> normally.
> Please try

Hey, this is quite neat. Due to driver issues I have not been able to
test with my Intel card, but this works great on my AMD card.

Attached is a trivial change that

  * draws a border around the overlay,
  * changes the colour to a Tango [1] colour.

This is a pure visual change, so feel free to ignore it, though.

The current code allows you to zoom outside the range of the current
axes. I'm not sure if the range of the zoom box should be fixed to the
range of the current axes.

Soren

[1] http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project