Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 bui

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: fltk-config for windows gives -mwindows flag (was octave-3.3.50 built by mingw-gcc-4.4.0 cannot be executed.)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:40:51 +0100

2009/10/11 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>:
> Hello
>
> --- "John W. Eaton" wrote:
>
>> Only *-*-mingw*?  Would this also be a problem for *-*-msdosmsvc?
>>
>> jwe
>>

> Similar problem may occur on msvc. However, the linker options of msvc have
> different style from those
> of mingw.  I do not know how fltk-config for msvc pull the output of the msvc
> linker options.

There's no fltk-config for MSVC. I have one, because I compile FLTK
with my own toolchain that makes MSVC looks like GCC. But the
official FLTK build system for MSVC simply uses VS solution files.
No shell, no configure script, no fltk-config...

So in practice, my fltk-config script is simply as I want it to be.

Michael.