Re: c++ question

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: c++ question
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 06:34:13 +0200

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Trystan Larey-Williams
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you tried declaring your child class version of the 'draw' function
> virtual as well? It has been my experience that some compilers require this.
No, that didn;t work either ...

My declaration:
class
OCTINTERP_API
glps_renderer : public opengl_renderer
{
 public:
  glps_renderer (const std::string& _filename)
    : opengl_renderer () , filename (_filename) { }

  ~glps_renderer (void) { }

  virtual void draw (const graphics_object& go);

 protected:

  virtual void draw (const text::properties& props);

 private:
  std::string filename;

};