Re: hardcopy support for gl-render and the fltk_backend

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: hardcopy support for gl-render and the fltk_backend
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:08:35 +0100

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can this be done w/o additional work in the renderer -- i.e. only by
> using the new PS macros in the modified gl2ps, or do you need to
> implement some sort of a simple TeX interpreter as you do in
> SimpleTextEngine.java?

I guess it is imaginable to process something like:
a_{12}+x^2*\theta_1 entirely in PS, but I guess it can be a little
bit tedious. What I did is to re-use the visitor pattern I had implemented
for normal rendering to split a string into elements and add the PS code
to render those elements.

Michael.