Fwd: changeset: Allow more relaxed font test

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Fwd: changeset: Allow more relaxed font test
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:17:04 -0700

I sent in this minor update on 2 October.
It would be helpful if it could be applied.  I am quite
sure that the simpler test is correct, and no one has
an explanation for the additional
res != FcResultNoMatch

test.  Without this change Fedora systems fail for
all text processing the backend fltk.

Michael