Re: Spanish Translation

From: Javier Enciso
Subject: Re: Spanish Translation
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:08:14 +0100

Hi Paulo,

I'm very glad Universidad Distrital is migrating to Octave, I hope other Colombian public universities follow the path you are about to trace.

I have spent a couple of months in the translation of the help strings for Octave functions. So far it counts for 1120 translated functions (only 290 help strings are left - according to my last record).

Of course, my work can be improved (it hasn't been tested yet) and additional help is very welcome..., please feel free to contact me to discuss about it.

Regards,
Javier

P.S: I'm former student of the Universidad Nacional de Colombia.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Paulo Cesar Coronado