Re: gnulib and automake

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: gnulib and automake
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:10:25 +0000

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Indeed, that would be nice it'd just work out of the box, however this
> might be a complex task, given the complexity of libtool. Also, it
> would have to work with standard MSVC compiler, not the gcc-like
> wrapper I'm using. I think what I'll do first is trying to get octave
> compilable with MSVC, which is not the case anymore (i'll start
> another thread about that), with my own toolchain. Then I'll see if
> I can get it working using standard tools.
>
> Up to now, I could get libcruft compiled.

John,

Right now, I could get stuff compiled (with some changes, I'll report
all of them when I complete compilation) up to liboctinterp. Compilation
of oct-files fails at link time. The problem is that OCTINTERP_DLL gets
defined when compiling oct-sources, while it should not be the case.
I'm not sure what is causing that. Any idea?

Michael.