HOWTO for building octave using mingw/msys

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: HOWTO for building octave using mingw/msys
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:01:42 +0100

Hello,

I started writing a small HOWTO on building octave for windows using
mingw/msys and the toolchain available on the octave-forge svn repos.

https://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/HOWTO.txt

It's work in progress, and doesn't include all details on automake and gnulib yet. But it's a start.

I'd like to improve it further, so feedback, comments, criticism,
all is welcome.

benjamin