Re: extra F on function names

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: extra F on function names
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:20:39 -0500

On 23-Nov-2009, Marco Atzeri wrote:

| so it looks that DLD-FUNCTIONS/* like __contourc__.oct
| are incorrectly called during the linking ?
| The __contourc__.df and similar should not be used
| for such scope ?

I think the problem is that those functions should not be listed in
builtins.cc at all if they will be loaded as .oct files and not linked
directly with the octave executable.  So you need to find out why the
call to mkbuiltins includes them.  Maybe it is some variant of the
problem I described here:

https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-November/013840.html

?