Re: 3.2.4 call for patches [patch for pkg]

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches [patch for pkg]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:47:43 -0500

On 25-Nov-2009, Alois Schlögl wrote:

| I'd like asking you to apply the attached patch. Currently, everything
| is converted to lower case names, which disables support for packages
| with upper case letters in its name.
| The patch fixes this problem.

Patches for the release series should only be applied if a similar
change has been made to the main development branch.

If we apply a change like this to the main development branch, then I
think it would be OK to apply to the release series.

I'll reply to your other thread about this topic with a few questions
about what we should do for this problem.