Re: new major release?

From: Rik
Subject: Re: new major release?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:11:17 -0800

> I suppose we should go ahead with 3.2.4, then start thinking about
> 3.4.0.
>
> Does anyone object to me checking in my proposed changes to start
> using gnulib functions?  If not, then I'll do that this week.

11/25/09

John,

Could I plead for a week delay on the gnulib introduction?  I am still
digesting the wholesale switch to Autotools.  Over the last few days
I've checked in a few changes to the automake files and there is still
more to do.  I would like Octave to pass 'make distcheck' before we
introduce the next round of changes to the build environment with gnulib.

Best,
Rik