Re: 3.2.4 call for patches

From: WMennerich
Subject: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 03:20:20 -0800 (PST)

I guess, binary compatibility is not touched since
the first patch should not change the behavior of existing parts:
It adds the possibility to create anonymous funtions from "matlab object"
methods (in the @-directory).
There can not be octave code out there which is incompatible since
the usage of function handles together with "matlab objects" was just not
possible.
Was this the kind of binary combatibility you ment?

WM