Re: FYI: smarter indexing by logical masks

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: FYI: smarter indexing by logical masks
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:10:27 +0100

On 11/27/09 9:44 PM, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
any comments?
This looks good.  And, it reminds me that I have
intended to suggest that putting some
tic; toc; fprintf()  sequences in appropriate function tests
might be interesting.  The tests could contain some
"base" time value (maybe from the most recent major
release).  Displayed timing could be in % of base time,
corrected for CPU performance which could be determined
by running some  fixed sequence at the beginning of the
tests.

See what you get for doing all this good work?? :-)

Michael