Re: 2 items about fltk backend

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: 2 items about fltk backend
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 18:38:52 +0100

On 12/2/09 6:21 PM, Shai Ayal wrote:
What you report is strange since in the fltk_backend drawnow is not
done in a separate thread (like gnuplot), so it should end only after
the file does exist. I'll try to investigate later.
I am pretty sure that it it draw_now that is doing it, but the
code in print.m is not easy to follow.  Your point about
splitting it into parts for gnuplot, fltk, and both is well-taken.
And, it could have a cleanup as well.

Also, I accidentally sent the previous email to Rik when
I meant to send it to you.  In any case, this is not his
problem.

Do you have any idea about the glxgears mystery?

Sorry to be just finding problems and not really fixing
any lately.

Michael