Re: Patches to enable MSVC compilation

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Patches to enable MSVC compilation
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:28:06 +0100

Michael Goffioul wrote:
I also don't see any reason not to put the required patches in a
public place.

That's why I said that anybody that wants the patch can
contact me. But to be honest, since I started to work on
MSVC support, I only recall one person who wanted to
compile octave with MSVC.

Hey, the mingw port would not be available if you hadn't worked on
the msvc port, the same goes for gnuplot console mode and a
number of octave's dependency libs (just in case you were wondering
if it was worth the effort...)

benjamin