Re: Comment on fltk scale and grid buttons

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Comment on fltk scale and grid buttons
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 06:31:32 +0200

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Michael D Godfrey
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Shai,
>
> Update on my subplot() grid report:
> Actually, the "last" subplot does get its
> grid toggled by the grid button.  By, last.
> I mean the one that was drawn last.  In my
> current case I have 2 rows and three columns.
> I draw the plots so that the lower right corner
> plot is done last.  That is the one that gets
> toggled.

I don't think this is a bug. The buttons operate on the relevant
figure's current axes (which, when sub-plotting, is the last plot). I
don't see why operating on all the axes in a figure is a better option
(e.g. mouse zoom only operated on the plot below the mouse, not on all
the plots).

Shai