Re: 3.2.4 call for patches

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:48:02 +0100

Jaroslav Hajek schrieb:
hi there,

I've spent essentially no time on 3.2.x maintenance last couple of months, and it seems that the sources have again significantly diverged, but I feel like producing one more 3.2.x release before closing the branch and focusing on 3.4.0. If you have any patches that you'd like to have applied to 3.2.x, please let me know. However, I'm not willing to invest nontrivial amounts of time into the individual transplants, so unless a patch is smoothly applicable and conforms to the binary compatibility policy, someone needs to convert it or the bug will stay unfixed in 3.2.x.

regards

Hi Jaroslav,

will there be a final 3.2.4 somewhen (this year or so) or is a new major release planed without a 3.2.4 tarball?

Thanks

  Thomas