Re: simplifying Array class hierarchy

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: simplifying Array class hierarchy
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:33:46 -0800

Speaking for myself, if it makes understanding easier and simplifies the code, I will be happy to rewrite things that are impacted by changes like this.

David Bateman wrote:
John W. Eaton wrote:
A quick grep of the
Octave Forge sources shows more direct uses of Array than I expected.

Most of them are probably in the galois, fixed and triangular classes that I wrote. The symbolic classes would need cleaning up as well. There are probably some oct-files that call Array2, etc classes as well, though probably not too many.. I'll deal with my code at least if this change is applied..

Cheers
David