Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iteration

From: Joshua Redstone
Subject: Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iteration
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:26:23 -0800

Hi octave-maintainers,
Attached is a patch that implements a TODO in qp.m.  This adds an extra arg to qp() to specify the maximum number of iterations.  The current, hard-coded value of 200 iterations is sometimes insufficient for convergence.

I generated this patch by doing:
   hg clone http://www.octave.org/hg/octave
   ./autogen.sh
   ./configure
   ./make
   [ implement this change ]
   ./make-check
   hg diff scripts/optimization/qp.m ./ChangeLog > ~/tmp/octave-patch

I have not contributed to octave before, so please let me know if there's something else I should do.
[ I tried submitting this last February but got hung up on some compilation errors in the source tree at that time ]

Thanks,
Josh