Re: link error of liboctave (MinGW build)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: link error of liboctave (MinGW build)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:55:19 -0500

On  7-Jan-2010, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

| I add a 'extern "C" {} block' in glob.h in libgnu generated in build tree and
confirmed that
| errors which came from glob were disappeared as,

Can you please send me a copy of the generated libgnu/glob.h file from
your build tree?  I need to see precisely what is in that file before
I can try to come up with the correct gnulib-ish way to insert an
extern "C" block, or at least ask the gnulib maintainers what the
best way to do that is.

Thanks,