Re: building from urlwrite gives undefined reference to `_errno()' (MinG

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: building from urlwrite gives undefined reference to `_errno()' (MinGW build 3.3.50+)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:54:03 +0100

> The libtool link command includes '-liberty'.  In libiberty.a, I found
> symbol '__errno'.

This originated from the requirement of mktemps on mingw. Perhaps this
is covered by gnulib now, and -liberty is no longer necessary any more.

I would expect errno() to be defined in the ms C runtime library and not
solely in libiberty, so this looks like there is a library missing at
link stage.

benjamin