Re: linking (DLD_FUCTION)s give .dll files but not .oct files. (MinGW bu

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: linking (DLD_FUCTION)s give .dll files but not .oct files. (MinGW build 3.3.50+)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:23:28 -0500

On 16-Jan-2010, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

| Thank you for your detailed explanation.
|
| So I have to go to the final stage of building.

You only have to complete the make all step in the src directory to
have the .oct files built.

http://old.nabble.com/Octave-FAQ-error--MinGW-build-of-3.3.50%2B--to27173188.html

| Perhaps the above error perhaps comes from matters which are related TeX.

I have no idea what is causing that problem.  It works properly for
me.  You will have to investigate.

| As I wrote the above, at the moment, I would like to skip document building
stage if possible.
| Can I skip it ?

Please see this thread:

  https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2010-January/010168.html