Re: linking (DLD_FUCTION)s give .dll files but not .oct files. (MinGW bu

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: linking (DLD_FUCTION)s give .dll files but not .oct files. (MinGW build 3.3.50+)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:29:40 +0100

Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
Hello octave maintainers, Benjamin, Marco, and John

I have posted previously the below.

To Benjamin, how about your case? Do linking (DLD_FUNCTION)s give .dll files or
.oct files?

I am getting both the .dll files and the .oct files

I have e.g.
   DLD-FUNCTIONS/.libs/__contourc__.dll
and
   DLD-FUNCTIONS/__contour__.oct

the latter being a copy of the former. I guess msys' ln cannot
operate with NTFS hardlinks so it copies rather than links.

benjamin