Re: linestyleorder and scatter plots markerfacecolor and markeredgecolor

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: linestyleorder and scatter plots markerfacecolor and markeredgecolor properties
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:55:20 +0100

Michael Goffioul wrote:
On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
For information here is a patch that I'm working on that does the following

* It removes the "@" markers I recently added
* It implements setting the linestyleorder with either a string or a string
cell array
* Adds an graphics property order_property to handle the above

[ sorry, I hit "Send" too fast]

I'd rather see a more generic stringvector_property class that would
usable for other properties, e.g. tick labels. This can be changed later
on, but my idea is to make the property configurable:
- being able to specify the spliiter character
- being able to specify the default returned format:
       . default: returns the property value in the same format as it was set
       . string: returns always in string format
       . cellstr: returns always in cell array of strings format

Michael.

The attached version implements it the way you want. I believe the linestyleorder property should always return a string however and so I forced it to do so even if a cell array is given to it. I pushed this to savannah

D.

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)