Where have oct-dlldefs.h gone?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Where have oct-dlldefs.h gone?
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:51:43 -0500

On  8-Feb-2010, S ren Hauberg wrote:

| Hi All
|
| I've been trying to compile the Java package with the development
| version of Octave. The package #include's "oct-dlldefs.h", but that
| header seems to be missing from the development version. So, why was
| this removed and what should be included instead?

>From the ChangeLog file in the top-level directory:

  2009-09-17  John W. Eaton  <address@hidden>

          * configure.ac: Also AC_DEFINE OCTAAVE_IDX_TYPE.
          (AH_BOTTOM): Include contents of libcruft/misc/oct-dlldefs.h and
          liboctave/oct-types.h here.  Use C-style comments.
          (AC_CONFIG_FILES): Remove liboctave/oct-types.h from the list.

so the contents of oct-dlldefs.h should be in the config.h file now.