Re: compiling development sources

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: compiling development sources
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:31:40 -0500

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2010-February/015033.html

| The part you need is the change to syscalls.cc, below.
|
| -DEFUN (lstat, args, ,
| +DEFUNX ("lstat", Flstat, args, ,
|
| I don't know if this change should be committed to the sources, or if this is
a MacOS X specific issue.

Sorry, I forgot about this problem.  I'll make this change today.

I don't think anyone responded to my question in anthoer thread about
whether we should just do this for all DEFUN functions to avoid any
potential problems with function names being defined somewhere.