Re: untabifying and local-variable for Emacs

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: untabifying and local-variable for Emacs
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:48:32 -0800

Soren Hauberg wrote:
ons, 10 02 2010 kl. 14:24 -0500, skrev John W. Eaton:
I never saw any responses to the following message.  Does anyone have
strong objections to untabifying the Octave sources, and then
attempting to keep tabs out of the source tree in the future?
I think it would be very nice. IMHI it would make the code much easier
to read, so I'd say go ahead.

Soren

As far as code development goes, it makes no difference to me. However, in documentation extracted from the code the tabs matter a lot.

I say get rid of the tabs. I am not sure how easy it will be to KEEP them out.

Bob